Cyclone Recovery System in Powder Coating Line with ISO9001
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-11,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,000-11,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Pieces/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PR-MA12
- Application: Hardware Spraying Equipment, Wood Spraying Equipment, Plastic Spraying Equipment, Porcelain Spraying Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, REACH
- Condition: New
- Filter: 6
- Blower: 7.5kw
- Working Life: Long Service Life
- Brand: Pentoo
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Fumigation Free Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Electrostatic Spraying Equipment
- Coating: Powder
- Method Type: Automatic
- Cyclone Tower: 9
- Solenoid Valve: 6
- Air Flow: 8400m3/H
- Operate: Easy to Operate
- Min.Order: 1 Piece
- Trademark: PENTOO
- Specification: stainless steel
- HS Code: 8437900000
|Model||Cyclone tower||Filter||Solenoid valve||Blower||Air flow|
Multi cyclone powder recovery system is popular in powder coating, especially if color change is required. The cleaning work is much easier compared with traditional cartridge filters. In automatic powder coating line with high throughput rates, big cyclone could ensure most of the over-prayed powder be collected continuously at the required speed.
The input of the cyclone is connected to the booth while the output is connected to a suitable exhaust fan. The overspray powder arrives at the cyclone inlet at a velocity of about 20 meters per second. On entering the cyclones chamber, the air/powder mixture is given a rotary motion which creates a centrifugal force on the particles. The larger and heavier particles tend to be ejected to the outside walls of the chamber and fall to the bottom where they are collected. The lighter fractions will stay suspended in the air stream which on reaching the bottom is deflected by a conical tail/powder mix into a rising spiral which is then carried through the central stack to a filter collector.
The recovered powder is removed from the cyclone by means of a rotary valve and then passed through a sieve to remove any agglomerates and foreign matter. The recovered powder is then blended with the virgin material in predetermined proportions.
1. Using dedicated fan, which makes steady recovery wind, low power consumption and long operating cost.
2. Using automatic digital pulse back controller, easy and simple to handle
3.Quick color change device is installed at the bottom of multi cyclone, so you just need to replace stainless steel powder-collect barrel(Standard unit, the mount of barrels as needed) when changing color.
4. ZBMC12 automatic pulse blowback controller is equipped with fan controller, light controller, digital blowback controller, convenient for expanded use.
5. Long service-life electrostatic powder coated surface, which is smooth and easy to clean.
6. Particle size distribution is concentrated, stable and adjustable.
7. All processing parameters are recipe-mode managed (data storage, recall and modify).
8. Comprehensive safety protection system.
9. Easy to maintain.
Qingdao Zhongbang Science and Tech Development Co. Ltd was established in 2005, we are covering design, development and manufacture of electrostatic powder coating equipments. We are National High-Tech enterprise and got 13 technical patents in this field.